- Success StoriesAcuren Tank Solution Saves Client 60 Outage Days and Over $500,000
Historically, a damaged tank, piping or vessel that could not be evaluated successfully using basic standard practices was slated for costly repair, or decommissioning. They turned to Acuren to propose solutions in order to fully understand their options.
- Success StoriesTank Refurbishment Project Saves Client Over $100,000
When our large refining customer was faced with the requirement to upgrade one of their major crude storage tanks they turned to Acuren’s expertise. We were able to eliminate the hydrostatic test activities through the application of Fitness For Service (FFS) Methodologies as permitted by API 653.
- Success StoriesRope Access Turns “No Way” Into Project Success
8 day window for the replacement of 2 wear plates in coke chutes for an Athabasca Oil Sands client just north of Fort McMurray.
- Success StoriesReliability Engineering Services Delivers
Richarson Oilseed is one of Canada’s oldest and largest fully-integrated crushing, refining, processing and packaging operations. In the absence of timely manufacturer support for a critical equipment issue, the full time onsite Acuren Condition Monitoring Specialist was able to diagnose and provide a detailed correction path on a defective trunion bearing.
- Success StoriesRopes Team Saves Thousands on Pump Box Work
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.