- Success StoriesSolution Brief - Emergency Engineering Expertise Restores Critical Asset to Operation
- Success StoriesAcuren Helps Food Industry Client Prevent Pipe Leaks
Acuren’s Ammonia System Inspection group helped a food industry giant avoid a possible shutdown. Acuren’s experts were tasked with inspecting the pipes and vessels involved in a 75,000 pound ammonia system in Arkansas. The main concern of every ammonia system is corroded pipe that can risk the safety of employees, surroundings, and efficiency of the plant that could ultimately even cause a shutdown. Acuren’s combined testing solution helps clients avoid these risks while meeting all regulatory compliance.
- Success StoriesUnderside of Bridge Emergency Water Main Repair
There are two 30 inch diameter ¼” wall thickness steel water mains, which run along the underside of the bridge over a river way, that provide major water distribution to the community. The leak locations were difficult to access and on pipe which had an old asbestos coating. Acuren’s engineering and rope access crew provided a safe, economical, and timely repair solution to get the lines back into operating condition.
- Success StoriesVast Network To Complete Extensive Project On Time and Budget
TEI Analytical Services, Acuren’s sister company, inspected an interstate natural gas transmission pipeline of more than 250 miles of 36” diameter pipe to support pipeline transportation infrastructure needs in Ohio, Michigan and Ontario, Canada. Discover how we delivered on time and on budget.
- Success StoriesAcuren’s High Temperature Phased Array Outperforms the Competition
Acuren’s HTPAUT specialist team saved the client an estimated $5,000,000 in costs.
- Success StoriesFlare Stack - Extending Operating Life of Critical Legacy Asset
This oil and gas customer had a 60 year old flare stack with cracking and corrosion that was approaching its end of life. Due to the cracking and corrosion thinning, there was considerable potential for failure for the flare tip and stack pipe. The cost for flare stack replacement was significant and Acuren offered a solution for life extension rather than stack replacement.
- Success StoriesIntegrated Solutions
Acuren integrated solutions are saving our clients time and money. Acuren safely completed a flare tip replacement and coatings project in Ohio at a fraction of the time and at 40% of the cost. The four-week project incorporated Acuren’s Mechanical, Engineering, and Rope Access Industrial Services.
- Success StoriesAcuren Tank Solution Saves Client 60 Outage Days and Over $500,000
Historically, a damaged tank, piping or vessel that could not be evaluated successfully using basic standard practices was slated for costly repair, or decommissioning. They turned to Acuren to propose solutions in order to fully understand their options.
- Success StoriesTank Refurbishment Project Saves Client Over $100,000
When our large refining customer was faced with the requirement to upgrade one of their major crude storage tanks they turned to Acuren’s expertise. We were able to eliminate the hydrostatic test activities through the application of Fitness For Service (FFS) Methodologies as permitted by API 653.
- Success StoriesRope Access Turns “No Way” Into Project Success
8 day window for the replacement of 2 wear plates in coke chutes for an Athabasca Oil Sands client just north of Fort McMurray.
- Success StoriesReliability Engineering Services Delivers
Richarson Oilseed is one of Canada’s oldest and largest fully-integrated crushing, refining, processing and packaging operations. In the absence of timely manufacturer support for a critical equipment issue, the full time onsite Acuren Condition Monitoring Specialist was able to diagnose and provide a detailed correction path on a defective trunion bearing.
- Success StoriesRopes Team Saves Thousands on Pump Box Work
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.