With Acuren’s extensive capabilities, engineers, inspectors, field technicians, laboratory technologists, trades people and rope access technicians we can go beyond inspection to provide a full service, solution based, one-stop-shop experience.
Cost-effective solutions and uncompromised quality.
Depend on Acuren for cost-effective solutions and uncompromised quality.
Acuren delivers accurate, reliable results the first time, every time, improving your productivity, saving you time and lowering your costs. We understand that each industry has exacting standards and these expectations are no match for the professionals at Acuren. Our solutions are designed to meet your precise requirements for reliability, timeliness and cost-efficiency.
Engineers, inspectors, field technicians, laboratory technologists, trades people and rope access technicians are available when you need them. In consultation with you, we leverage our 40 years of experience to choose the right technology and personnel for each job, ensuring cost-effective, reliable results regardless of the industry. Acuren provides innovative solutions to avoid expensive or unsafe outcomes.
- AerospaceAcuren has a specialized team with aerospace industry experience that use both traditional and advanced nondestructive testing methods to identify defects in critical structural, airframe, and engine and accessory components.
- Food and BeverageAcuren’s integrated solutions for the Food and Beverage Industry combine years of experience with leading technology to help protect your assets. Our technically skilled and experienced staff of over 4000 technicians and network of 90+ branches ensure your equipment remains safe at all time.
- AutomobileOur experts accurately identify material and subsurface part defects so you can avoid costly failures and product recalls. Our high volume automotive labs calculate inspection times in seconds rather than days, saving our clients time and money.
- Building & InfrastructureStructural design engineers, inspectors, nondestructive testing technicians, laboratory technologists and rope access technicians deliver solutions to help you design, construct and maintain your buildings and valuable infrastructure.
- ChemicalAcuren’s inspection programs for chemical plants lower the risk of asset failure and support the overall safety and productivity of your operations.
- Power GenerationAcuren’s ongoing relationship with the leading power generation providers in North America gives us unique unmatched insight.
- Insurance & LitigationSupporting litigation cases, insurance claims, and accident investigations, our materials and metallurgical engineers have provided failure analysis, materials testing, documentation review, and expert witness services for many high profile and lengthy industrial disputes both in North America and internationally.
- ManufacturingIn harmony with safety, quality, environmental and regulatory expectations, our teams are able to provide solutions to address even the most complex issues faced by manufacturing and processing facilities.
- Metal FabricationOur certified and experienced technicians evaluate fabricated components for cracking, porosity, incomplete penetration, inclusions, lack of sidewall fusions and similar defects.
- MiningAcuren’s engineering, inspection and industrial services teams consist of engineers, technologists and tradespeople with a diverse educational background, working in the mining industry for over 40 years.
- Nuclear PowerAcuren Nuclear Services Inc. is an N285.0 certified Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance (EPCM) company providing unparalleled project management for tooling solutions, mechanical services and inspection programs.
- Oil & GasYou can trust the skilled professionals at Acuren to offer highly specialized talent and expert services to refining, extraction, and petrochemical industrial clients.
- PipelineOur dedicated service line approach for Pipeline Services ensures both high level customer care, and efficient management of resources and technology.
- Pulp & PaperAcuren’s experts, knowledge and efficiency can be an essential part of evaluating critical pulp and paper facility assets such as boilers, digesters, piping, tanks, pressure vessels and rotating equipment.
- RailWe are familiar with the unique codes and regulations of the rail industry, including DOT in the US and Transport Canada, and we're constantly innovating to create enhanced testing procedures that ensure optimum quality and safety.
- TanksAcuren has the equipment and certified professionals ready to efficiently carry out comprehensive API and non-API tank inspections and can inspect any tank, of any material or size, including large diameter, small diameter, vertical and horizontal tanks.
Each month Acuren Condition Based Monitoring Specialists collect machinery vibration and structure borne ultrasonic data as part of the regular condition monitoring program at Irving Wallboard.
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.