Acuren believes that a reliable plant is a safe and efficient plant. Our engineers have the capability and expertise to evaluate and provide solutions to ensure our clients receive the optimum value from their assets in a safe working environment.
- Our proprietary SCORE™ assessment evaluates all aspects of your condition monitoring program and clearly defines how to get the most out of your resources
- Extensive vibration control experience in a variety of industries and with virtually every type of equipment allows us to accurately identify the root cause and recommend the best solution
Each customer program is designed by considering specific quality, technical, trade, and engineering requirements. We also customize an appropriate access solution utilizing traditional methods such as scaffolding or rope access. Our approach can yield significant productivity and efficiency gains with lower cost of execution.
Acuren Services Thousands Of Clients Every Year In Over 15 Industries
With pressure on profitability, you can’t afford not to know how – and what – your equipment is doing. We utilize many techniques to diagnose and monitor equipment condition for routine or ad-hoc programs including:
- Infrared thermography
- Motor Current Evaluation (MCE)
- Vibration analysis
- Oil analysis
- Pulsation analysis
- Online equipment monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Continuous equipment monitoring
- Wire rope inspection
- Steam trap inspections
- Visual inspections
Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Whatever challenge you present us with, we will get to the bottom of it. We can provide complete project support from diagnostics and troubleshooting to recommendations and corrections.
- We utilize highly specialized techniques deployed by experienced, results-oriented teams
- When sporadic or transient problems occur, Acuren’s remote monitoring services capture data and identify trends over time
- Advanced diagnostics
- Operating Deflection Shape analysis (ODS)
- Modal analysis (natural frequency testing)
- Structural evaluation and testing
- Laser shaft alignment
- Rotor balancing
- Torsional analysis
- Motion amplification
- SCORE™ assessment
- Vibration control solutions
- Force reduction
- Mass addition tuning
- Equipment maintenance plans
- PM and PDM evaluation and optimization
- Root cause failure analysis
- Engineering services
- Sensor verification services
- Vibration calibration services
- Equipment and machine baseline assessment services
We offer a number of corrective solutions for equipment issues. We also specialize in structural correction. Our corrective services include:
- Alignment and balancing
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- IN-SITU roll balancing
- Structural correction
- RCM studies
- Critical analysis
- Asset walkdown alignment
- Maintenance program consulting and assessments
- ODR program
- Lubrication program management
Life Assessment Studies
- Strain gauging
- Stress analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Fitness for purpose
- Air, water, and oil contaminant analysis
- Lubrication AnalysisLubrication analysis can be used as a troubleshooting tool to determine if a failure is about to occur saving costly unscheduled production interruptions.
- Motor Current Evaluation (MCE)When there are certain faults in the motor, the current will behave in somewhat predictable patterns that can be identified by an experienced Acuren analyst.
- UltrasoundAirborne and structure borne ultrasound utilizes specialized equipment that detects sound, which an Acuren analyst can then use to locate the source of a possible fault and assess its type and severity.
- Infrared ThermographyOur infrared thermography scans large areas fast, saving time, people, work and machinery.
- Condition Based MonitoringAcuren’s team of reliability engineers and technicians are specialists in the condition based monitoring and maintenance field with decades of experience.
- Advanced DiagnosticsAdvanced diagnostics is a term used by Acuren reliability engineering services to define a series of tests, including visual assessments, vibration, linear displacement, dynamic pressure, and process data to obtain an ‘as is’ dynamic assessment of an asset.
- Vibration AnalysisFaults such as unbalance, misalignment, bent shafts, mechanical looseness, faults in gear drives, defects in bearings and resonance can be detected by Acuren technicians using vibration analysis, and a path to correction can be presented.
Each month Acuren Condition Based Monitoring Specialists collect machinery vibration and structure borne ultrasonic data as part of the regular condition monitoring program at Irving Wallboard.
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.