Acuren’s world-class team of engineers has extensive experience both in the field and in our laboratories to provide a higher level of reliability.
Acuren’s Engineering Team
Acuren employs a cohesive team of engineers, scientists, technologists and technicians with expertise in a wide spectrum of engineering disciplines, including:
Our extensive professional engineering experience is supported by our NADCAP and ISO/IEC accredited in-house laboratory facilities in Calgary, Cambridge, Edmonton, Sarnia, Mississauga, Saint John, St. John’s, Vancouver, Austin, Cincinnati, and Hayward.
- Field EngineeringMaterials testing is brought to the field through portable techniques, including hardness testing, positive material identification (PMI), chemical spark testing, and in-situ metallography.
- Laboratory Services - Materials Testing & Analysis
- Materials EngineeringFailure analysis, product evaluations, specialized material testing, litigation support, and more is handled by Acuren’s experienced teams of materials engineers.
- Materials Testing & LabAcuren’s ISO 17025 certified laboratories provide mechanical, chemical, and environmental testing of metallics and non-metallics, including X-Ray Diffraction and CTOD testing.
- Reliability EngineeringAcuren’s reliability engineering services provides world-class asset management solutions and programs to successfully reduce our clients’ operating costs through effective and proven lean maintenance strategies.
Each month Acuren Condition Based Monitoring Specialists collect machinery vibration and structure borne ultrasonic data as part of the regular condition monitoring program at Irving Wallboard.
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.