We believe in protecting the environment in which we work and live.
We help clients prevent environmental impacts from their operations, while we do the same with our own.
It is our company policy to:
- Comply with government agency environmental regulations, applicable industry standards and our customers’ contractual requirements
- Provide employees with proper training and procedures
- Ensure employees demonstrate and maintain an active commitment to environmental performance, pollution prevention, and compliance as a condition of employment
- Provide resources to administer and monitor environmental programs
- Continuously strive to improve environmental performance
What is good for the environment is good for business. Our environmental targets for the year, as always, zero incidents and zero spills.
Acuren’s world-class teams of over 100 engineers have extensive experience both in the field and in our laboratories to provide a higher level of reliability.
Acuren offers you an unrivaled spectrum of traditional and advanced nondestructive testing and NDE methods to ensure cost-effective and accurate inspection results.
Rope Access Industrial Services
Acuren provides integrated industrial services including inspection, repair and maintenance via rope access using composite crews with multi-disciplined trades, experienced personnel, IRATA certified technicians, and customized access optimization programs.
Monthly Maintenance Contract Pays Dividends
Each month Acuren Condition Based Monitoring Specialists collect machinery vibration and structure borne ultrasonic data as part of the regular condition monitoring program at Irving Wallboard.
Ropes Team Saves Thousands on Pump Box Work
During a planned outage ultrasonic testing and visual inspection revealed that a significant portion of the pump box floor either needed to be repaired, or cut out and replaced.
Join the Acuren Team
Acuren is the largest inspection services company of its kind with exciting career positions throughout North America. A career with Acuren lets you train and work with some of the foremost leaders and innovators in NDT, inspection, engineering and industrial services.